WATERFRONT PROPERTIES FOR SALE
Two spectacular, secluded, south-facing waterfront properties on sunny southern Vancouver Island, BC.
These adjacent 5 acre parcels, situated on a picturesque, sheltered cove, are available separately or as one 10 acre parcel. Offering a rural atmosphere, beautiful views and direct water access, these parcels offer a tranquil getaway location or home base within minutes of Nanaimo, Ladysmith, BC Ferries, Nanaimo airport and a host of recreation options.
Features of Parcels A & B:
- out of the Agricultural Land Reserve and potential for rezoning and subdivision
- south-facing waterfront area is cleared and grassed for immediate building/development potential; no requirements for public access
- new septic fields, hydro, water & sewer lines in place for possible subdivision (aquifer & septic area adequate for further development)
- TV and phone service (land line) readily available
- deep water, permanent dock permit secured and properties located in a sheltered cove ideal for boat moorage (water depth would allow for docking at low and high tide)
- abundant water supply; each parcel has a high capacity well situated over a shallow sand and gravel aquifer (hyrogeological assessment completed); well pumps are situated in a pump house on the property with capacity for additional well pumps
- gated access road and partially forested with old growth trees for maximum privacy
- archeological riparian assessments completed
- all legal and surveyed easements completed and registered
|More About Parcel AParcel A offers 282’ of accessible waterfront and a small beach ideal for swimming and convenient boat launching. Rezoning allows for possibility of 2 waterfront lots and 2 non waterfront lots. Price: $1.5M||More About Parcel BParcel B also offers 282’ of accessible waterfront with the possibility of subdividing into two waterfront lots. Price: $1.3M|
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME OR INVEST IN A PROPERTY WITH NO EQUAL IN THE AREA. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CALL: 250-758-4066